The practice of smudging has long been used as a ritual tool for clearing negative energy. A burning sage stick is used to bless, heal or cleanse by 'washing' the smoke over a person, object or space, while the South American coastal tree Palo Santo (Spanish for "holy wood") adds good energy and a sweet aroma - the perfect pair for an uplifting experience.
White Sage and Palo Santo Kit
- Ignite the tip of your smudge stick with a match or candle.
- Gently wave the stick until it begins to smoulder. Let the smoke purify your house, object or person.
- Do the same with your palo santo stick for added aroma and good energy.
- Hold the sticks over a fireproof container at all times to prevent burning from falling embers.
- When you are finished, carefully extinguish your sticks. Safely pack away for your next smudging session.
Never leave burning sage unattended and keep out of reach of children and pets. Use only over a heatproof ashtray and extinguish after use. As product emits smoke , limit use around children, pregnancy and those with breathing problems.